I make money on some of the products I mention on OnlineMomJobs.com through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Are you looking for a work-from-home opportunity that doesn’t require you to sell anything? Do you have an interest in the food service industry? Do you have over-the-top customer service skills? If so, I have the perfect job for you. WebstaurantStore is hiring people to work from home in customer service roles throughout several states.
This is a wonderful position for those with previous customer service experience who are looking for a company that offers fantastic benefits and above-average pay.
What is WebstaurantStore?
WebstaurantStore is a restaurant supply company that was founded in 2004 in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and is now headquartered in Lititz, Pennsylvania.
The company sells a wide range of restaurant supplies and equipment, including commercial-grade countertops and stainless steel sinks. Their selection is vast; it includes 342,000 items, and they were named the fastest growing business in central Pennsylvania.
In addition to their website, they also have a brick-and-mortar store that is open to the public. Its mission is to provide the best possible products and service to its customers, and they are always striving to improve its offerings.
As an employer, WebstaurantStore has 133 employees across all locations, which spans 24 states within the United States. Many of the company’s employees work from home and are always seeking people to become a part of their cutting-edge web-based company.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to complete surveys and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by taking surveys, shopping, and more.
RebatesMe: Earn money for shopping. Get an instant $10 just for signing up.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Overview of the Customer Solutions Specialist
The Customer Solutions Specialist position is a problem-solving role where you’ll use your flexibility to solve customer issues. You’ll work with customers to navigate their accounts, research questions, and solve problems. You’ll also communicate the solutions effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Some of the duties of this position include:
- Effectively solve customer issues.
- Provide friendly, efficient, and accurate solutions for customers through phone, live chat, and email with the goal of customer loyalty and increased business sales.
- Research customer questions in order to solve a problem.
- Take the initiative and use strategic thinking to ensure that the company is the leader in the online foodservice industry.
- Foster a team-oriented environment by maintaining a positive, professional attitude in all correspondence both within and outside the company.
- Follow best practices when analyzing customer situations, investigating problems, and providing strategic solutions within the company’s business model.
- Learn and retain information regarding the company’s history and products.
- Efficiently navigate the company’s internal systems.
Education and Qualifications Needed
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following:
- Have a high school diploma or a GED (college is preferred but not mandatory).
- Be innovative and have the ability to challenge the status quo.
- Have a desire and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be ambitious with a willingness to grow.
- Must have the drive to succeed.
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; conversational fluency in English required.
- Must have proficient typing abilities.
- Must have a high degree of skill using Microsoft Office 365.
- Ability to use Windows system/internet navigation required.
You must have a secure, quiet, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift.
You must also have a cable or fiber internet connection with at least 75mbps download/10mbps upload. Hard-wired internet is preferred, but stable WiFi is acceptable. Satellite internet is not allowed.
The company provides a computer and other essential equipment.
The hours of operation are not mentioned in the job posting.
All training for this role is completed remotely and paid for by the company.
The company provides full-time training staff and in-depth training on the varying selection of products and the services they offer.
As of this writing, the company only hires people living in AL, AR, AZ, DE, FL, GA, IN, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NC, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI, WV, and WY.
Pay and Benefits
The starting pay for this position is $25.70 per hour, with $.70 of that being a remote work stipend.
The company offers eligible employees a competitive benefits package including paid time off, medical and dental coverage (including telemedicine, 401k match, paid parental and maternity leave (based on tenure), and more.
Interested in Working for WebstaurantStore?
If you are interested in working for WebstaurantStore, you can go here to view all open positions, read more, and apply.
Remember, if they aren’t currently hiring, check back regularly, so you don’t miss any opportunities.
View Other Companies
If you are interested in reading about more companies that hire people to work from home, you can go here. All of the companies listed hire remote employees.