I make money on some of the products I mention on OnlineMomJobs.com through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Slingshot Technology Hires Customer Service Representatives to Work at Home
If you have experience working with customers and are looking for a seasonal work-at-home job, Slingshot Technology is the place to apply.
They are currently looking to hire Seasonal Call Center Customer Service Representatives in a few states to work from home assisting their customers.
What is Slingshot Technology?
Slingshot Technology is headquartered in Provo, Utah, and offers outsourced customer service, sales, and answering services to home service companies throughout the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
The industries they service include pest control, HVAC, plumbing, roofing, painting, home inspection, lawn care, and more.
The company hires Call Center Customer Service Representatives residing in seven states which are Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas, Florida, and Utah. They also hire Call Center Sales Representatives and Retention Agents to work from home in these states as well.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to complete surveys and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by taking surveys, shopping, and more.
RebatesMe: Earn money for shopping. Get an instant $10 just for signing up.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Overview of the Call Center Customer Service Representative
Some of the duties of this position include:
- Assisting customers quickly and efficiently.
- Troubleshooting and resolving potential issues customers are having.
- Answering customer questions and scheduling future services.
- Promoting company services and brands to customers.
- Placing outbound calls to customers regarding available products and services.
- Fielding inbound calls.
- Providing exceptional service to customers.
Education and Qualifications Needed
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- At least one year of customer service or call center experience.
- An aptitude for speaking with people of diverse backgrounds and different world views.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional can-do attitude.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- Ability to work independently.
You must have the following:
- A Windows PC with the ability to create a second user which is password protected.
- Two monitors.
- A hard-wired USB headset.
- High-speed, hard-wired internet service.
- A quiet home office.
The company also has hardware requirements which you can view by going here.
The working hours for this position are not listed in the job posting; however, you must be available to work some weekends.
As mentioned above, at this time, the company only hires those residing in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas, Florida, and Utah.
Pay and Benefits
The training pay for this position starts at $12 per hour. After training, the hourly pay will increase to between $14.50 and $15 per hour plus a completion bonus.
No benefits are mentioned in the job posting, so it is unclear if any are offered.
Interested in Working for Slingshot Technology?
If you would like to apply for this position or read more about other available jobs, you can go here.
View Other Companies
If you are interested in reading about more companies that hire people to work from home, you can here. All of the companies listed employ remote employees.