I make money on some of the products I mention on Online Mom Jobs through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
If you’re a mom or if you’re a military spouse looking for a work-at-home job, Pearl Interactive Network is always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join their team.
This company is committed to providing excellent customer service and is always looking for new representatives to help them meet their high standards.
In this review of Pearl Interactive Network, we’ll take a look at their customer service position.
What is Pearl Interactive Network?
Pearl Interactive Network is a Columbus, Ohio-based customer service and support company that has been in business since 2004. They provide nationwide 24/7 coverage in both English and Spanish, and their services include customer care, technical support, and account management.
The company is an award-winning contact center that is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. They have a team of passionate customer service professionals who are dedicated to providing an excellent experience for every caller, every time.
As an employer, Pearl Interactive Network hires people to work from home in customer service roles, and they pride themselves on hiring veterans and military spouses.
Make an Extra $250+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to watch videos, complete surveys, and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to watch videos, shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Overview of the Customer Service Representative
This is a basic overview of this position.
Some of the duties of this position include:
- Making outbound calls to patients to schedule medical or dental procedures.
- Responding to inbound customer inquiries.
- Resolve patient issues regarding appointment schedules and fulfillment processing.
- Providing outstanding customer service to each caller.
- Conducting health assessments by contacting patients.
- Working with a variety of technologies.
Education and Qualifications Needed
To be considered for a position, you must have the following:
- High school diploma or a GED.
- Ability to type at least 20 words per minute.
- Must have at least six months of customer service or administrative experience.
- Ability to read and speak English clearly, fluently, and professionally.
- Knowledge of medical scheduling software such as MedNet.
- Outstanding computer navigation skills.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to easily navigate multiple screens.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding professional etiquette.
- Ability to pass a background check, drug test, and skills assessment.
- At least one year of previous call center experience or military experience is preferred but not required.
You will need to have a quiet home office or workspace away from other people and noise. Your internet must be high-speed and hard-wired with speeds of 20 Mbps upload and 5 Mbps download. WiFi and satellite internet are not permissible.
The company will provide a computer and headset.
The operating hours are 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM CST Monday through Friday and 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday. Working shifts will be anytime within these hours.
All training is completed remotely and paid for by the company.
There are no state restrictions listed, and the company appears to hire in all states.
Pay and Benefits
Most positions appear to start at $14.00 per hour.
The company offers benefits to eligible employees. Some of the benefits offered include medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, and a 401K program.
Interested in Working for Pearl Interactive Network?
If you’re interested in this company, you can go here to read more about this role and apply.
View Other Companies
If you are interested in reading about more companies that hire people to work from home, you can here. All of the companies listed hire remote employees.