I make money on some of the products I mention on OnlineMomJobs.com through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Work at Home With OutPLEX
If you’re looking for a work-at-home job, but don’t have any experience working from home, this could be a perfect place to start.
Many companies won’t hire someone to work from home if they don’t have any previous remote working experience. However, OutPLEX doesn’t require previous work-at-home experience.
What is OutPLEX?
OutPLEX, formerly known as Talk2Rep, offers call center services to its business clients. They’ve been in business since 2001 and are based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Some of the services offered by OutPLEX include call center services, live chat and SMS services, social media management, technical support, and back-office support.
This company hires Customer Service Representatives and Live Chat Representatives to work from home to assist customers via telephone and live chat.
These positions are independent contractor positions, so you’re free to choose your own hours. However, no benefits are offered.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to complete surveys and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by taking surveys, shopping, and more.
RebatesMe: Earn money for shopping. Get an instant $10 just for signing up.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Overview of the Customer Service Representative and Live Chat Representative
The duties of these positions include but are not limited to:
- Answering customer calls or chats.
- Assisting customers with general questions.
- Resolving problems for customers.
- Researching issues and offering solutions.
- Escalating unresolved issues to supervisors.
Education and Qualifications Needed
- You must have a high school diploma or GED.
- You must be able to type between 30 and 50 correct words per minute with no errors.
- You must be able to multi-task
- Must have excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You should know how to research information through the internet.
- You must have the ability to research product information from the resources provided to you by the company.
Technical and Home Requirements
- You must have a desktop or laptop computer.
- The operating system must be Windows. Mac is not allowed as it is not compatible.
- You must have high-speed, hard-wired internet service. No mobile hotspot or WiFi.
Pay and Benefits
The pay for these positions will depend on the client and project, but according to Glassdoor’s website, it can range from $9 to $12 per hour.
Since these positions are independent contractor jobs, no employee benefits are offered.
Interested in Working for OutPLEX?
If you are interested in either of these positions, you can go here to be taken to their website where you can view open positions, read more, and apply.
View Other Companies
If you are interested in reading about more companies that hire people to work from home, you can here. All of the companies listed hire remote employees.