I make money on some of the products I mention on OnlineMomJobs.com through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Work at Home With LiveOps
If you’re new to working from home and don’t have much experience, then working from home with LiveOps could be a great place to get some remote working experience.
What is LiveOps?
LiveOps is an outsourced call center services company that’s headquartered in Arizona and has been in business since 2000.
This company hires Call Center Representatives to work from home performing customer service, sales, and telemarketing activities for their clients.
Some of the industries served by this call center include Healthcare, Retail, Insurance, and Tax Support.
Most of their positions don’t require any previous work-from-home experience, so this company is an excellent stepping stone for newbies.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to complete surveys and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by taking surveys, shopping, and more.
RebatesMe: Earn money for shopping. Get an instant $10 just for signing up.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Overview of the Call Center Representative
The following is a general overview. The exact responsibilities and requirements will vary depending on the exact client and project.
Some of the responsibilities of the Call Center Representative include:
- Answering inbound calls from customers, or making outbound calls to customers
- Proactively and quickly assessing the needs of the customer and providing solutions
- Solving problems
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Documenting customer calls in detail
- Successfully navigating through multiple computer programs, screens, and systems at the same time
Education and Qualifications Needed
- They prefer at least one year of customer service experience, but it’s not required.
- Experience with both inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Must have basic typing or keyboarding skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills and experience navigating multiple tabs or windows.
- Must be empathetic and able to remain patient with demanding customers or situations.
Technical and Home Office Requirements
Some of their clients require old-fashioned landline telephone service, and others require VOIP. The exact requirements will be listed in each job posting.
- You must have a desktop or laptop computer with at least 1 GHz Intel Pentium P4 processor and at least 1 GB of RAM Memory
- Updated anti-virus software
- Must have Windows 8.1 as Windows 10 is not compatible with all clients
- Your browser must be Explorer 11 or the newest version of Firefox
- Java 8.121
- The monitor must be able to display at least 1024 X 768 pixels
- Must have an installed sound card
- Must have DSL or Cable internet connection
- Corded USB headset
In order to be eligible to work for this company, you must live in AL, AR, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, or WY.
At this time, these are the only states they hire in.
You are free to choose your own schedule and work when you want, but you must work at least 30-minute blocks at a time.
These positions are independent contractor positions. Training is not paid, and you must also pay for your own background check which is $45.
Pay and Benefits
The pay will depend on the client.
Most clients pay per talk time, which is generally $0.25 per minute.
There are some clients that pay a base salary plus commission, and a few clients pay commission only.
Because these are independent contractor positions, no benefits are offered by the company.
Interested in Working for LiveOps?
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, you can go here to see if they’re hiring, read more, and apply for open positions.