I make money on some of the products I mention on OnlineMomJobs.com through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Work From Home With Gametime
If you like sports, shows, and concerts, along with helping people, then a work-at-home job with Gametime may be a perfect fit for you.
What is Gametime?
Gametime is headquartered in California, was founded in 2012, and is a live event ticket exchange and resale marketplace. In 2013 the mobile app was released for iOS and then for Android in 2014.
Customers can purchase discounted event tickets through the mobile application or through the website.
Gametime hires employees to work from home in a variety of positions.
Some of the jobs they have had posted include Client Engineer, Manager Mobile Marketing, Gaming Coordinator, Ticket Operations Associate, and Fan Happiness Associate.
This post will focus solely on the Fan Happiness Associate position.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to complete surveys and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by taking surveys, shopping, and more.
RebatesMe: Earn money for shopping. Get an instant $10 just for signing up.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Overview of the Fan Happiness Associate
Some of the duties of this position include:
- Eagerly providing outstanding customer service.
- Providing an experience that is personalized to each customer.
- Learning the company’s products, policies, and procedures and staying updated on them.
- Resolving customer issues efficiently and proactively.
- Recommending improvements through processes.
- Other duties as assigned based on business needs.
Education and Qualifications
Some of the qualifications for this position include:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of customer service experience.
- Ability to easily adapt to change and adjust priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stay engaged with customers while multi-tasking.
- Ability to adapt to each customer’s communication style effectively.
- Ability to identify ways to avoid recurrence of customer issues.
Technical and Home Office Requirements
- Must have a quiet home office free from distractions.
- Must have an office desk and an ergonomic chair.
- High-speed internet service with at least 10 Mbps download, and 3 Mbps upload speed.
The company will provide new equipment for you to work on during your shift.
All training for this position is done virtually from home.
This is a full-time position consisting of 40 hours per week.
The company provides service to customers 365 days per year, including holidays. They require that you have the flexibility to work anytime between 6:00 AM and 9:00 PM PST.
Pay and Benefits
The pay for this position is not listed in the job posting.
The company offers benefits that include medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, and a 401K.
Interest in Working for Gametime?
If you are interested in this position, you can go here to read more and apply.
View Other Companies
If you are interested in reading about more companies that hire people to work from home, you can here. All of the companies listed hire remote employees.