I make money on some of the products I mention on OnlineMomJobs.com through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
Work at Home Jobs With Cozymeal
Do you have previous customer service experience and seeking a work-at-home job? If the answer is yes, working at home with Cozymeal could be an excellent fit for you.
What is Cozymeal?
Cozymeal is a unique online culinary platform founded in 2013 as a way for people to enjoy home-cooked meals and specialty drinks by the finest chefs and mixologists across the United States and Canada.
Guests can choose the type of package they want from chefs in their area. The chef will then host the event at the location of the guest’s choosing.
This company hires remote employees in a range of different roles, including Customer Support Associates.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to complete surveys and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by taking surveys, shopping, and more.
RebatesMe: Earn money for shopping. Get an instant $10 just for signing up.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Overview of the Customer Support Associate
Some of the responsibilities of this position include:
- Responding to customer inquiries via telephone, live chat, and email.
- Providing customers with accurate and timely responses.
- Fully understanding the company’s services.
- Providing customers with solutions to their product and chef inquires.
- Assisting chefs with any questions or concerns they may have regarding the platform.
Education and Qualifications Needed
To be considered for this position, you must have a distraction-free home office and:
- Have at least two years of previous customer service experience.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Have previous customer relationship management experience.
- Skilled at using Excel and Google Suite.
- Previous culinary experience or a strong interest in learning.
- The ability to overcome difficulties and find answers to customer questions.
All training for this position is completed remotely, at your home.
Pay and Benefits
The pay for this position is $8 to $12 per hour, depending on experience.
It’s unclear whether benefits are offered for this position, as none are mentioned in the job posting.
Interested in Working for Cozymeal?
If you’re interested in the Customer Support Associate position, you can go here to view open positions, read more and apply.
View Other Companies
If you are interested in reading about more companies that hire people to work from home, you can here. All of the companies listed hire remote employees.