I make money on some of the products I mention on OnlineMomJobs.com through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
If you are looking for a customer service job working from home, Concentrix could be a great start. Many of their positions don’t require any previous work from home experience, and many don’t require any prior work experience at all. This company is a great starting point for those who have never worked from home before.
Concentrix hires employees for customer service and sales to work from home in their virtual call centers, and they also hire employees for their brick-and-mortar locations. This post will only cover remote jobs.
Concentrix employs over 270,000 people worldwide, and they hire for both full-time and part-time positions.
What is Concentrix?
Concentrix is an American services company that helps businesses and is a worldwide leader in customer care. The company was founded in Fremont, California, in 1983 and provides services in 10 industries, such as automotive, banking and financial services, and more.
Some of the services offered by Concentrix include technical support, collections, marketing, sales, and customer service.
Concentrix has over 100 Fortune Global 500 clients in over 40 countries worldwide.
Is Concentrix a Good Place to Work?
According to current and former employees, Concentrix is an excellent place to work. They describe the hiring process as relatively simple, management is good to work with, and the company offers great employee benefits.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to complete surveys and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by taking surveys, shopping, and more.
RebatesMe: Earn money for shopping. Get an instant $10 just for signing up.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Overview of Concentrix Remote Customer Service and Sales Positions
These roles are a good fit for people interested in customer service in various industries such as insurance, automotive, healthcare, financial services, banking, travel, retail, technology, or consumer electronics.
In these roles, you will connect with your customers, actively listen to them, and troubleshoot to provide an excellent user experience.
You will apply your attention to detail, ability to think outside the box, problem-solving skills, and excellent communication skills to assisting every customer and understanding their needs.
The actual requirements will vary according to the specific position and client.
Some of the primary duties of these positions include:
- Ensure that service meets the goals for customer satisfaction.
- Clarify the needs of the customer. Use tools to probe for understanding.
- Listen to your customers. Be empathetic. When building rapport, take advantage of the opportunity to solve their problems.
- Greet customers in a friendly, professional, and kind manner.
- Learn and sustain knowledge of client products and services.
- Notate customer accounts when required.
- Actively strive to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Upselling by offering additional products or services.
- Retrieve, document, and track customer information in the company’s call-tracking database.
- Refer customers to secondary information sources such as published materials or another staff member.
Education and Qualifications Needed
To be considered for one of these positions, you must have the following:
- High school diploma or a GED.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- The ability to work independently.
- Computer and internet savvy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outgoing, friendly personality.
- Enjoy talking to and assisting others.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to changes as they arise.
- Ability to keep a pleasant and professional tone and manner when dealing with customers, even when they are frustrated.
The technical requirements listed here may vary depending on the client. The technical requirements for each position will be listed in the job posting. Some clients may furnish a computer for work.
- You must have a quiet, distraction-free home office or area in which to work.
- You must have a smartphone for verification purposes.
- Desktop or laptop computer.
- High-speed, wired internet service (no satellite, wireless, or hotspot).
- Monitor (some clients require dual monitors).
- Some clients require a landline telephone.
Since some clients are operational 24/7, you must be flexible with your schedule and open to working different shifts, including weekends.
Schedules are discussed during the interview process.
All training is completed virtually and is paid for by the company.
What is the Pay at Concentrix?
The pay rate is not listed in any of the positions. However, according to Payscale the salary can range from $9 to $24 per hour, depending on the exact position and client.
These positions are W2 employee roles. Eligible employees are offered employee benefits such as health, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, a 401K, and more.
Interested in Working for Concentrix?
If you are interested in working for Conentrix, you can go here to read more about their positions and apply.
View Other Companies
If you are interested in reading about more companies that hire people to work from home, you can go here. All of the companies listed hire remote employees.