I make money on some of the products I mention on OnlineMomJobs.com through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
CIOX Health Hires Client Service Representatives to Work at Home
If you enjoy customer service and have ever been interested in working in the healthcare field, assisting patients, CIOX Health regularly hires Client Service Representatives to work at home.
These positions are entry-level and do not require years of previous experience.
What is CIOX Health?
CIOX Health was founded in 1976 and is based in Georgia. The company specializes in HIM, or healthcare information management services for healthcare providers across the United States.
The company hires people to work at home in an assortment of different positions, but this post will concentrate only on the Client Service Representative position.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to complete surveys and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by taking surveys, shopping, and more.
RebatesMe: Earn money for shopping. Get an instant $10 just for signing up.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Overview of the Client Service Representative
Some of the responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Receiving and answering incoming calls, emails, and facsimiles in a timely manner.
- Processing medical record requests from patients, insurance companies, and attorneys.
- Documentation of information in several systems.
- Validate requests for the release of medical information by following guidelines and HIPAA.
- Provide outstanding customer service professionally and respectfully.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient records at all times.
- Attend all required staff meetings and training sessions.
Education and Qualifications Needed
Some of the requirements needed to be considered for this position include:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience in an office setting.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Must have the ability to learn and understand HIPAA regulations.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to understand basic healthcare terminology.
- Must have basic computer and keyboarding skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.
You will need to have a quiet home office and high-speed internet service.
The company will furnish a computer, monitor, virtual phone, and other necessities.
Work schedules are different with each position but typically can range anywhere from 8:00 AM EST to 8:30 PM EST.
All training is completed virtually from your home and is paid. After initial training, a mentor will be assigned to shadow you until you are comfortable.
Pay and Benefits
The pay for this position is not mentioned in the job posting; however, Glassdoor’s website shows the starting pay at $14 per hour.
The company offers a complete employee benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, paid time off, tuition assistance, and a 401K plan.
Interested in Working for CIOX Health?
If you are interested in this position or would like to view other work-at-home jobs with this company, you can go here to read more and apply.
View Other Companies
If you are interested in reading about more companies that hire people to work from home, you can here. All of the companies listed hire remote employees.