I make money on some of the products I mention on OnlineMomJobs.com through affiliate relationships. I never endorse a product or service unless I fully believe it will be of value to my readers.
At-Home Jobs With Progressive Insurance
We’ve all seen the commercials with Flo, the insurance girl, but did you know that Progressive hires remote employees?
Yes, this insurance giant regularly hires remote employees for a collection of positions.
Two of the at-home positions they hire for quite often are Customer Service Representative and Licensed Inbound Sales Representative.
Make an Extra $100+ Per Month for Free:
Earnably: Earn gift cards or PayPal cash to complete surveys and more.
GrabPoints: Earn money watching videos, completing surveys, downloading apps, and more.
Ibotta: Get paid to shop.
InboxDollars: Get paid to shop, complete surveys, and more.
InstaGC: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by taking surveys, shopping, and more.
RebatesMe: Earn money for shopping. Get an instant $10 just for signing up.
Swagbucks: Earn gift cards, or PayPal cash by taking surveys, shopping, and more.
Overview of the Customer Service Representative and Licensed Inbound Sales Representative
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative
In this position, you’ll be assisting customers by answering general questions about billing, available products offered by the company, and their policy coverages.
Education and Qualifications Needed
- One or more years of college.
- If no college, you must have equivalent work experience, which includes customer service or sales.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Multitasking skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must live within 75 miles of the hiring office.
Most schedules for this position include evenings and weekends.
This position has a starting pay rate of $16.50 to $19 per hour, depending on education and experience. They also offer an additional 10 to 15% shift differential if your shift includes evening or weekend hours.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Inbound Sales Representative
This role’s primary duty is to answer potential customers’ calls and assist them in deciding their insurance needs.
Education and Qualifications Needed
- High school diploma and two years of relevant work experience, or two years of college.
- Up-to-date Property & Casualty or Personal Lines Insurance License.
- Must reside in the hiring state.
This position offers three schedules to choose from.
The starting pay for this position is between $16.50 and $19 per hour, depending on education and experience. This position also includes an additional 10 to 15% shift differential for working evening and weekend hours.
Benefits for Both Positions
These positions offer employee benefits, including medical, dental, vision, tuition assistance, 401K, and more.
Technical and Home Office Requirements for Both Positions
- Must have a quiet work area.
- Must have high-speed hard-wired internet service, either DSL or Cable Modem with speeds of 1mbps download, and 0.5mbpd upload.
- The company provides all office equipment for both positions.
Interested in Working for Progressive?
If you’re interested in applying for either of these positions, then you can go here to view open positions, read more, and apply.
Keep in mind, that if they aren’t hiring currently, check back often because they offer these positions on a regular basis.
View Other Companies
If you are interested in reading about more companies that hire people to work from home, you can here. All of the companies listed hire remote employees.